Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

Fab Neg

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Fab Neg

    Its very good but somebody message me if you are able to make a keycard for this, because essentially I would to have an actual tool that for example chaos insurgery has to buy in order to buy inorder for them to be able to open doors. Moreover I will be using this for s prison not a SCP game so in this case it would be for criminals/inmates, but yeah msg me or reply if you can help.
  1. There is a asset I cannot find where exactly it is, but I just downloaded it and the door system is good but im wondering if anybody knows how to make keycards, beacuse essentially im making a police game and i want by defult officers and staff ect to be able to open doors by holding 'e' but then I would like to make it so then criminals and inmates can purchase a level 1 keycard, if anybody can help me reply rto this forum or dm ItxBrolge, I would really appericate help and support.

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.