Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

SInatravsicillan

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SInatravsicillan

  1. goodluck lol I mean its difficult n plus not many ppl actually respond to these messages but gl
  2. Dang nice job bro the max looks epic thanks for uploading this
  3. Hey guys, I am wondering if anyone is intrested in helping out or joining my RSAF. it is still relatively new but I am looking for people to help, especially with developing and seeing if we can get an airbase like Paya Lebar Airbase in singapore. This will be a great project and I see it going to great lengths. Thank You.
  4. I am wondering if anyones got a map for singapore like an airbase and a better changi airport not that unfinished boreal one cause I am making an Singapore Air Force game And I need the good maps. I was also wondering if anyone has the F-16 D variant from SF-z4 not the F-16c one

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.