Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

Pelmen_200

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Pelmen_200

    The audacity they have to call this plastic shit better than WW2TS is crazy 💀. thank you man, you made them angry.
    A Really good asset, I hope the eastern front version releases soon!
  1. Will you be willing to share the file? I will be really grateful.
  2. But I agree that shop has so much stuff I hope everything gets asseted from there
  3. I have a lav 25 ferrarico model but its kinda bad (no hatches scripted) I can attach it if you want
  4. Khrizantema-S Ferrarico Spawner Compatible A spawner compatible Khrizantema-S ATGM carrier based on Ferrarico tank system (Attention: Has a lot of bugs so be careful when using it.) File Information Submitter Pelmen_200 Submitted 06/12/25 Category Vehicles View File
    • 161 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    A spawner compatible Khrizantema-S ATGM carrier based on Ferrarico tank system (Attention: Has a lot of bugs so be careful when using it.)
    Free
  5. BTR4E Ferrarico Spawner Compatible A BTR4E model with Ferrarico tank system that is spawner compatible (has names of TankStuff and TankGunsFolder replaced) File Information Submitter Pelmen_200 Submitted 06/11/25 Category Vehicles View File
    • 616 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    A BTR4E model with Ferrarico tank system that is spawner compatible (has names of TankStuff and TankGunsFolder replaced)
    Free
  6. Leopard 2A6 Ferrarico Realistic Camo+Spawner Compatible A Leopard 2A6 model with realistic coloring. (Compatible with other models as it already has replaced TankStuff and TankGunsFolder) Please leave reviews File Information Submitter Pelmen_200 Submitted 06/10/25 Category Vehicles View File
    • 770 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    A Leopard 2A6 model with realistic coloring. (Compatible with other models as it already has replaced TankStuff and TankGunsFolder) Please leave reviews
    Free
  7. Man if you find a soviet tanks RTS 2 il be infinitely grateful
  8. There is by bismarck inustries, but ie never seen anyone asset it

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.