Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

Pelmen_200

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Pelmen_200

    • 21 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    DO NOT expect much, its just a trash saveinstance from a GuP larp game, just a map that someone might maybe want.
    Free
  1. Girls Und Panzer Zuikaku Arena SaveInstance DO NOT expect much, its just a trash saveinstance from a GuP larp game, just a map that someone might maybe want. File Information Submitter Pelmen_200 Submitted 07/11/26 Category Dexxed & Maps View File
  2. I need a good easy to set up capture point system with points for both teams that accumulate and when they reach a certain point the team wins and the match restarts. also the ability to spawn at a point that is controlled by your team
    Pretty good, especially the point system on the map since I didn't see any for a while
  3. I can put my left ball on the line that nobody will but ts for $50
  4. 1 sloppy screenshot and you expect ppl to buy ts?
  5. The fact that this is a asseted toolbox model
  6. So, like a year ago I asked a guy to do it, then he answered and showed me the file with the game, I was sceptical and asked for proof, he sent a video where everything worked and he had the hammer icon next to his name in leaderboard, but denied to publish the game. He asked me for higher payment than stated first, so I just stopped answering him after I understood that I couldnt get that much. I still dont know if he tried to scam me or if he was legit.
  7. Im willing to pay 1000 robux for someone to send me this game fully scripted and all gui working. https://www.roblox.com/games/126650705519534/Contention-Storm-of-Steel DM on discord: Roma_krolix if interested.
  8. https://clearlydev.com/product/battle-of-berlin-ww2-scripted-limited Im looking for this, PLEASE I really need it.
  9. ENG: Does ANYBODY have a map with the Red Square and everything for a 9th May parade on it? (Tanks, Unforms, Kremlin itself) RUS: Есть ли у кого-нибудь карта с Красной площадью и всем необходимым для парада 9 мая? (Танки, форма, сам Кремль)
    • 179 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    Just Vladimir Putins office
    Free
  10. Vladimir Putins Office Just Vladimir Putins office File Information Submitter Pelmen_200 Submitted 01/15/26 Category Miscellaneous Models View File
    • 87 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    asseting this because I bought it and never used it. Skywings basically ceased to exist as far as I know lol
    Free
  11. SkyWings Tech boarding gate asseting this because I bought it and never used it. Skywings basically ceased to exist as far as I know lol File Information Submitter Pelmen_200 Submitted 01/14/26 Category Miscellaneous Models View File
    Thank, you. MTC community is disgusting and ignorant, the devs dont even care about normal players. for years the game was degrading and it still is.These useless updates, making gamepass tanks basically free, banning without reason, furries everywhere, and not treating those who dedicated so much time for this game properly
    Absolutely perfect! Please make more lеaks from bismarck industries
  12. Blud aint no one needs stolen models from a game cause everyone will know, so whats the point?
  13. Here. But it is kinda bad LAV-25.rbxm
  14. I have it, here:sobibor_V2.rbxl hope this helps!
    Some guns like PPD are missing. I assume this gun system was taken out of the reichstag chamber map which has all the other guns.

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.