Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

Jacket

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Files posted by Jacket

  1. Double-O 7's Golden Gun. Use this if you'd want, imported it from somewhere. This time I added what I needed to add (the materials).
    • Free
    • 13 Downloads
  2. like i dunno what you'd expec-

    DID Y'ALL SEE THAT 👀👀

    also you can customize the sound of the "jumpscare", yes I used AI to code because I don't wanna slave away on my desk learning how to code, but I atleast decide to put some effort in to not be lazy (yes I extracted the frames myself)

    my preferred sound
    bbtb.mp3
    • Free
    • 47 Downloads
    • 5 Comments
  3. No MP5. Do something about it.
    • Free
    • 121 Downloads
    • 2 Comments
  4. forgive me warsie
    • Free
    • 97 Downloads
    • 5 Comments
  5. Includes TSOT, TSIH and that one Yuji skin I forgot the name of
    • Free
    • 8 Downloads
  6. Relic of a file I had from the older days of asseting where websites were scarce. Enjoy.

    TUTORIALS:

    To unlock hidden characters like.. "Vessel" and "Beerus" you must find their modules, which is located right here.


    Once you go into the module(s) of character(s), you locate Line 19, which is also here. Replace the "AdminList" ID(s) like so. Should be done then.


    Plenty more characters too.

    Some are already usable, except Yuji, Peppino, Minos, JK, Goku, Jun and Beerus (two of which listed above)

    Do what you will. Keep me out of the DMCA stuff or whatever the fuck it was. This file is already ancient and I'm pretty sure there's newer ones out there.
    • Free
    • 50 Downloads
  7. this is SLOP CODED!!
    so ion want any retard in the comments saying "dis ai" pak you bradar
    it works atleast
    right
    yeah
    right
    fuck you
    character not included
    • Free
    • 149 Downloads
    • 2 Comments
  8. done by me, and i may or may not have fucked up a bit of the belt and y-straps

    • Free
    • 25 Downloads
  9. I guess?
    Oh, right.
    local function ContactDeveloper(tag)
    warn("ContactDeveloper")
    warn("Tag:" .. tag)
    end
    if not Animation then
    ContactDeveloper("j0s3phh_")
    end

    Contact me if animations dont work, since the animations were reuploaded under me. I'll make it spoofable if I get too much complaints or I'll probably die.
    • Free
    • 147 Downloads
    • 6 Comments
  10. it's a VERY shit attempt at remaking the unknown threat gun system
    game's cool but it's a shitty blood debt imma be for real, game's good, and all animations are in the SPH folder duh
    if you need help with animations lmk i'll send the original game file
    • Free
    • 1622 Downloads
    • 30 Comments
  11. First asset, and I hope it's good. I decompiled Hellmet and ripped the assets from it, and the viewmodels. Use the viewmodels to your liking and if you want, remake Hellmet if you want to. Scripts are in a folder in Workspace,



    • Free
    • 380 Downloads

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.