Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

Jacket

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jacket

  1. i lowk need some afrika korps uniforms like from that Wehrmacht thing 👀👀👀👀👀👀
    • 13 downloads
    • Version 0.0.7
    Double-O 7's Golden Gun. Use this if you'd want, imported it from somewhere. This time I added what I needed to add (the materials).
    Free
  2. James Bond's Golden Gun Double-O 7's Golden Gun. Use this if you'd want, imported it from somewhere. This time I added what I needed to add (the materials). File Information Submitter Jacket Submitted 08/06/26 Category Models View File
  3. holy shit nigga LOOOOLLLLLL how far in the dick are you?
  4. ill do it in a sec, im not available
  5. sadly, i just can't code, if i could i would do better shit, rest assured. i use AI because I SUCK ASS AT CODING and it's kinda my own way, but outside of that i try to do rest of the shit myself.
    • 47 downloads
    • Version ISHOWEYES.ISHOWEYES
    like i dunno what you'd expec- DID Y'ALL SEE THAT 👀👀 also you can customize the sound of the "jumpscare", yes I used AI to code because I don't wanna slave away on my desk learning how to code, but I atleast decide to put some effort in to not be lazy (yes I extracted the frames myself) my preferred sound bbtb.mp3
    Free
  6. Right, sorry. I forgot to link them. Want me to send them?
  7. LOLL FR?
  8. HL1 Gun System No MP5. Do something about it. File Information Submitter Jacket Submitted 07/07/26 Category Guns / Systems View File
    • 121 downloads
    • Version LAMBDA
    No MP5. Do something about it.
    Free
  9. HPKJ (Now Warware) Medals forgive me warsie File Information Submitter Jacket Submitted 07/07/26 Category Models View File
    • 97 downloads
    • Version MEDALS.HPKJ
    forgive me warsie
    Free
    • 8 downloads
    • Version GONE.FISSION
    Includes TSOT, TSIH and that one Yuji skin I forgot the name of
    Free
  10. A Universal Time Rigs Includes TSOT, TSIH and that one Yuji skin I forgot the name of File Information Submitter Jacket Submitted 07/07/26 Category Clothes View File
  11. Jacket posted a file in Anime
    • 50 downloads
    • Version OVEN.DODGING
    Relic of a file I had from the older days of asseting where websites were scarce. Enjoy. TUTORIALS: To unlock hidden characters like.. "Vessel" and "Beerus" you must find their modules, which is located right here. Once you go into the module(s) of character(s), you locate Line 19, which is also here. Replace the "AdminList" ID(s) like so. Should be done then. Plenty more characters too. Some are already usable, except Yuji, Peppino, Minos, JK, Goku, Jun and Beerus (two of which listed above) Do what you will. Keep me out of the DMCA stuff or whatever the fuck it was. This file is already ancient and I'm pretty sure there's newer ones out there.
    Free
  12. Battleground Mania Relic of a file I had from the older days of asseting where websites were scarce. Enjoy. TUTORIALS: To unlock hidden characters like.. "Vessel" and "Beerus" you must find their modules, which is located right here. Once you go into the module(s) of character(s), you locate Line 19, which is also here. Replace the "AdminList" ID(s) like so. Should be done then. Plenty more characters too. Some are already usable, except Yuji, Peppino, Minos, JK, Goku, Jun and Beerus (two of which listed above) Do what you will. Keep me out of the DMCA stuff or whatever the fuck it was. This file is already ancient and I'm pretty sure there's newer ones out there. File Information Submitter Jacket Submitted 07/07/26 Category Anime View File
  13. yes im cumming everywhere keep calling me a cuck oh fuck yes holy shit nigga so pressed over simple instructions hang yourself you oven dodging kike
  14. Blood Debt Hostile AI System this is SLOP CODED!! so ion want any retard in the comments saying "dis ai" pak you bradar it works atleast right yeah right fuck you character not included File Information Submitter Jacket Submitted 07/07/26 Category Systems View File
    • 149 downloads
    • Version 1.9.8.5
    this is SLOP CODED!! so ion want any retard in the comments saying "dis ai" pak you bradar it works atleast right yeah right fuck you character not included
    Free
  15. Was watching some Buster Scruggs and Django Unchained lately. My tooth wants me to pick into some western shooter files IF there is any. Regardless of era, range or the date. If it's good then it's fine.
  16. Eat my fucking dick you swine, I meant do a fuckin' Alt+P so when you join your experience you see your changes, always a fuckin' retard like this. LEARN HOW TO USE STUDIO PIG
  17. PUBLISH THE GAME YOU DICK IF YOU DON'T PUBLISH WITH CHANGES OF COURSE IT WON'T WORK
  18. World At War Wehrmacht soldier import done by me, and i may or may not have fucked up a bit of the belt and y-straps Информация о файле Автор Jacket Добавлено 29.06.2026 Категория Clothes Просмотреть файл

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.