Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

A Random Niko

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Files posted by A Random Niko

  1. CPUF (Classified Part Underground Facility) is a Reactor game. I found this in my downloads and decided to post it lol
    I can't guarantee that everything will work like animations and sounds. You most likely will have to reupload them with HAM or your preferred method.

    Since I don't know the dates for these games, I can't exactly provide more info. What is included is the VERY OLD version and the semi-new version. Both fully scripted.
    Welp, have fun!
    • Free
    • 178 Downloads
    • 17 Comments
  2. Some idiot left their game un-copylocked and I decided to take a look. I still find it funny af.
    Basically it's a spinoff of Sonic.EXE: The Disaster but with mice or smth.
    Everything should be re-uploadable; I recommend using HAM for this.
    Unfortunately, they found out the game was un-copylocked so they copylocked it meaning the chances of getting a later version are HIGHLY unlikely.

    https://www.roblox.com/games/102897961096148/Terrible-Mouse-The-Disaster

    IMPORTANT!
    You will need to reupload Animations / Audios for the best experience.

    Original Description
    • Free
    • 86 Downloads
    • 2 Comments
  3. Tool Grip Editor by MaximumADHD. Peak person by the way. Even I was hesitant about uploading this.

    The plugin costs $5 on the Creator Store but I did buy it when getting plugins with Robux was a thing.
    Technically I am not Pirating because the source code is on their GitHub so this is fully legal.

    OBVIOUSLY I did not make the plugin, but I'm reuploading it for all people out there.

    Go check him out. I really feel like you all should support him out here.
    How to Install Plugin guide for dummies (READ ME BEFORE COMPLAINING)

    Original Description
    • Free
    • 55 Downloads
  4. New Brunswick Multi Laboratories Facility was a Reactor game, but sadly never finished. The community did a poll to vote whether it should be asseted or not which obviously was voted to be asseted.
    I got this Copy when the game was asseted, meaning you can technically do anything you want with this game.
    I consider this lost media due to the fact that Roblox has been closing more and more games which included this.

    I'll try to upload more frequently.

    Things to know
    • Free
    • 97 Downloads
  5. The real deal. This one is for all your needs involving the Audio API. The one problem was...the price. $12 dollars for a plugin. WHY?
    Also I bought the one @Recon posted but he still hasn't updated it grrr
    Full KasCode Suite on Darkblox for $0!!! (except the cheap one + it's bad)

    How to Install Plugin guide for dummies (READ ME BEFORE COMPLAINING)

    Original Description
    • Free
    • 143 Downloads
    • 3 Comments
  6. Something I found that is makes it easy to find music and nice I think... $4 dollars for the plugin.
    Also I bought the one @Recon posted but he still hasn't updated it grrr
    Full KasCode Suite on Darkblox for $0!!! (except the cheap one + it's bad)

    How to Install Plugin guide for dummies (READ ME BEFORE COMPLAINING)

    Original Description
    • Free
    • 259 Downloads
    • 3 Comments
  7. Just adding this here because lets be honest, who's gonna pay $5 for a Roblox plugin? (oh wait, that's me 💀)
    Tutorial for idiots who don't know how to add plugins (READ ME BEFORE COMPLAINING IT DOESN'T WORK)

    Original Description
    • Free
    • 732 Downloads
    • 2 Comments
  8. I found this in my Files today and completely forgot about it.
    Some RP game involving "Changed" and most likely shut down around about December 21, 2024 due to drama.
    Also, I DID NOT DEX THIS MAP MYSELF. SOMEONE ELSE DID.
    So...what's in it?
    • Free
    • 48 Downloads
  9. A Plugin used to help make Smartbone easier. The Plugin doesn't exist for some reason now, but I bought it when it was on sale. (smh Roblox for requiring me to pay REAL money)
    Useful if you use Smartbone and need to tweak things. Not 100% sure how it works tho
    How to Install Plugin guide for dummies (READ ME BEFORE COMPLAINING)

    Original Description
    • Free
    • 147 Downloads
  10. It's not scripted fully, but almost all assets are in there. Pretty sure this could still be IP Protected...

    What the Hell even happened to Pressure?
    • Free
    • 121 Downloads
    • 15 Comments
  11. Some random plugin I bought on the Creator store that was like $5 (smh Roblox for requiring me to pay REAL money)
    It looks useful, so take a gander at it.
    How to Install Plugin guide for dummies (READ ME BEFORE COMPLAINING)

    Original Description
    • Free
    • 35 Downloads
  12. Another plugin by Boatbomber that I paid for so you could get free.
    https://boatbomber.itch.io/presetmanager

    Tutorial on how to install Plugins

    Original Description
    • Free
    • 49 Downloads
  13. A plugin by Boatbomber that I paid for so you could get free.
    https://boatbomber.itch.io/windshakeeditor
    Tutorial for idiots (READ ME BEFORE COMPLAINING IT DOESN'T WORK)

    Original Description
    • Free
    • 178 Downloads

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.