Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!
Everything posted by A Random Niko
-
Anyone have Flare Editor?
UPDATEROBLOX TOOK DOWN THE PLUGIN LMFAO I'll keep checking to see if it's back
-
Anyone have Flare Editor?
I was hoping that someone could hopefully buy or grab this plugin and put it on DB along with everything else: https://devforum.roblox.com/t/flare-editor-a-flare-configurator-tool-for-designing-presets-for-the-lensflare-module/4692951 ngl, it looks amazing, so I was hoping someone could buy it and distribute it for free here.
- CPUF
- CPUF
- CPUF
-
CPUF
Yeah, It'll be even easier since you can reference the game ID and you'll get about ALL the assets Heads up tho, HAM does NOT like TSC's file size so you probably want to directly add the RBXL to HAM instead of using the plugin (trust me, i've tried) But, yeah, the same method will work.
- CPUF
-
TSC 2026 full asset
-
Claws in Suits
I don't know why this was reuploaded to DB, but this game is already un-copylocked by the creators and is discontinued. https://www.roblox.com/games/93939947314172/Claws-in-Suits
-
HALF LIFE (GUN SYSTEM)
- CPUF
- CPUF
- CPUF
-
Maps CPUF
CPUF CPUF (Classified Part Underground Facility) is a Reactor game. I found this in my downloads and decided to post it lol I can't guarantee that everything will work like animations and sounds. You most likely will have to reupload them with HAM or your preferred method. Since I don't know the dates for these games, I can't exactly provide more info. What is included is the VERY OLD version and the semi-new version. Both fully scripted. Welp, have fun! File Information Submitter A Random Niko Submitted 09/26/26 Category Dexxed & Maps View File
-
CPUF
- 178 downloads
- Version idk vro
CPUF (Classified Part Underground Facility) is a Reactor game. I found this in my downloads and decided to post it lol I can't guarantee that everything will work like animations and sounds. You most likely will have to reupload them with HAM or your preferred method. Since I don't know the dates for these games, I can't exactly provide more info. What is included is the VERY OLD version and the semi-new version. Both fully scripted. Welp, have fun!Free - [TSC] Thunder Scientific Corporation 2026 full asset
- Anyone got their hands on the latest TSC 2026?
-
Site Centarui (SCP)
Somewhat disappointed... the full UI wasn't really implemented and the doors are now broken... Other than that, great file.
-
Scripted Terrible Mouse: The Disaster
Terrible Mouse: The Disaster Some idiot left their game un-copylocked and I decided to take a look. I still find it funny af. Basically it's a spinoff of Sonic.EXE: The Disaster but with mice or smth. Everything should be re-uploadable; I recommend using HAM for this. Unfortunately, they found out the game was un-copylocked so they copylocked it meaning the chances of getting a later version are HIGHLY unlikely. https://www.roblox.com/games/102897961096148/Terrible-Mouse-The-Disaster IMPORTANT! You will need to reupload Animations / Audios for the best experience. Original Description File Information Submitter A Random Niko Submitted 09/11/26 Category Scripted View File
-
Terrible Mouse: The Disaster
- 86 downloads
- Version 1.61
Some idiot left their game un-copylocked and I decided to take a look. I still find it funny af. Basically it's a spinoff of Sonic.EXE: The Disaster but with mice or smth. Everything should be re-uploadable; I recommend using HAM for this. Unfortunately, they found out the game was un-copylocked so they copylocked it meaning the chances of getting a later version are HIGHLY unlikely. https://www.roblox.com/games/102897961096148/Terrible-Mouse-The-Disaster IMPORTANT! You will need to reupload Animations / Audios for the best experience. Original DescriptionFree -
Singularity SIte | Reactor Core Game
-
Delta_International_Map_Workspace_June
-
Virus Roleplay (working reactor)
-
Robux Payments Platform [Save Instanced]
-
Moon Animator 2 2025
Yeah, you just have to remove that one require script that validates but since it's removed here, it'll work