Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

Mr. Goods

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mr. Goods

    Map looks good and is very nice keep up the good work
    Good map; everything is nice, and the graphics are great. i would recommend this for RP’s and Community people. Map is set up with ACS, Good systems and great for realistic roleplay people, Great job on getting this map Keep up the great work; you have my support.
  1. https://payhip.com/b/3j79m Make sure your game is R15 and you have to take out the gun system, publish the game, then put it back and publish the game or change the scripts if that doesn’t work; it’s a withelisted gun system, and you have to replace it completely.
  2. as soon as i looked up the TTD, I found the game on payhip then joined the discord and saw that
  3. This is who made the game, bro You jacked Diddy’s shit lol
    Everything is good and look at comments for a good laugh
  4. Payhip info TTD | Severna City FULLY SCRIPTED MAP! ( SHARING THIS MAP IS PROHIBITED) This map Includes: LASD Vehicles + LASD Gear Decently Large Map Perfect for Roleplay Chuhkees Moss pre-installed (NEED WHITELIST!) Amazing Scripts
    Very nice and great, but no scripts, so I’m using my map to fix this one because I have a USA group and I’m revamping this map. I’ll send of it later Keep up the great work
  5. If you want I can finish the map and make it bigger and if you like that more then what you do I'll give it to you and if you don't want it I will just upload it on here
  6. @Cow Hey is this something possible just like a tab for star wars stuff
    • 61 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    9771c842b2de11902e1f1998c6623d43.mp4 cbe6b87fb97f7c86264dcab017c76762.mp4 f34165d24030ed30ea0fd133f16425cf.mp4
    Free
  7. McLaren Police Car 9771c842b2de11902e1f1998c6623d43.mp4 cbe6b87fb97f7c86264dcab017c76762.mp4 f34165d24030ed30ea0fd133f16425cf.mp4 File Information Submitter [[Template core/front/global/userLink is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] Submitted 01/01/25 Category Vehicles View File
  8. Merryweather Raptor Merryweather Raptor 24efaf92247a97930ddfec1a48c8b2a6.mp4 File Information Submitter [[Template core/front/global/userLink is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] Submitted 01/01/25 Category Emergency Vehicles View File
    • 106 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    Merryweather Raptor 24efaf92247a97930ddfec1a48c8b2a6.mp4
    Free
  9. Can we get a Star Wars area like SCP has its own? AND Tag I will personally upload stuff into it right away here are some of the things Republic Siege of Umbara Mandalorian Castle on Kalevala Carida Sith Temple Republic Venator CUSTOM Kashyyyk Ryloth Alderaan Battle of Christophsis Ilum Jedi Temple CUSTOM Hoth [BETA] AT-TE + AT-RT Vehicle System CUSTOM Clone Wars Starfighters Pack CUSTOM Phase One Clone Wars Morphs CUSTOM Phase Two Morphs Mandalorian Morphs CUSTOM Clone Wars Morphs
  10. Yeah I'll send it in the morning
  11. Thanks I got about 100 more in progress
  12. [JCPD] 2021 Ford Explorer 2024-11-06_23-59-36 (1).mov2024-11-06_23-58-51.mov File Information Submitter [[Template core/front/global/userLink is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] Submitted 12/31/24 Category Emergency Vehicles View File
    • 71 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    2024-11-06_23-59-36 (1).mov2024-11-06_23-58-51.mov
    Free
  13. 2021 Chevrolet Tahoe PPV STAFF video0-40-1.mov File Information Submitter [[Template core/front/global/userLink is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] Submitted 12/31/24 Category Emergency Vehicles View File
    • 522 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    video0-40-1.mov
    Free
  14. 2023 RAM 1500 UM EVC Scripted Features > 1 Stage ELS "J" > 1 Stage Cruise_Lights "M" > Wail siren [R] > Yelp [T] > Priority [Y] > Man [F] > Horn [H] 2024-11-06_23-59-36 (1).mov 2024-11-06_23-58-51.mov File Information Submitter [[Template core/front/global/userLink is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] Submitted 12/31/24 Category Emergency Vehicles View File
    • 265 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    EVC Scripted Features > 1 Stage ELS "J" > 1 Stage Cruise_Lights "M" > Wail siren [R] > Yelp [T] > Priority [Y] > Man [F] > Horn [H] 2024-11-06_23-59-36 (1).mov 2024-11-06_23-58-51.mov
    Free
    • 1094 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    Life in: Clearview Large map ready for roleplay use Custom-built buildings and scenery Custom map layout like no other Quality map design and structure I’ve decided to release one of my old maps as I am no longer working on it, and it's collecting dust in my files. Below, you’ll find references showcasing what the map looks like. All I ask is that you include proper credit if you decide to use it. Feel free to use it for your community—I hope it adds value to your projects! Please bare in mind, this map is not scripted.
    Free

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.