Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

Unknows

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Unknows

  1. Please try to leave a review next time!!! Yes okay ill look into that.
  2. Unknows commented on Unknows's file in Scripted
    It can be changed in the script you may have to fined it tho.
    Very nice can I say myself 😭 PLEASE leave reviews, thats all I ask.!!
  3. Royal Military Academy Sandhurst All I ask is you leave a review for others to go off, thank you!!This is a good one, you guys. I spent a lot of time getting allllllllll the scripts sorted. Everything works, and you need to buy some groups, and then you will be good to go for the British Army!! This includes,Scripted guns (custom)Pad Locking SystemOvehead GUI (May not work, but should.)ALL WORKING uniforms ALL teams' scripted tool and working group locks and restrictionsALLLLLLLL scriptsEVEN its own airfield!And so much more File Information Submitter Unknows Submitted 10/16/25 Category Scripted View File
    • 398 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    All I ask is you leave a review for others to go off, thank you!!This is a good one, you guys. I spent a lot of time getting allllllllll the scripts sorted. Everything works, and you need to buy some groups, and then you will be good to go for the British Army!! This includes,Scripted guns (custom)Pad Locking SystemOvehead GUI (May not work, but should.)ALL WORKING uniforms ALL teams' scripted tool and working group locks and restrictionsALLLLLLLL scriptsEVEN its own airfield!And so much more
    Free
  4. Unknows posted a file in Scripted
    • 206 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    X
    Free
  5. RED ARROWS X File Information Submitter Unknows Submitted 10/17/25 Category Scripted View File

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.