Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!
Files posted by LittleDevil
-
one more for now, Battalion 1 and 2. I also made these for that same group. I did 100% of the work on this. Attached at the end is of a picture of it in progress. EVC DVI ELS
- Free
- 234 Downloads
- 3 Comments
-
- Free
- 64 Downloads
-
CODE 3® CD4080/81,
All LED colors and housing colors are included.,
Modeled, imported and textured by Intwelve.,
Some features include:,
Full emissive lighting,
First on Roblox,
Let me know what you think of it! :)
- Free
- 34 Downloads
-
Working, ELS, Sirens, Basic lights Little Buggy If you click the steps at under the doors in the pump cab area they fold out.
- Free
- 90 Downloads
-
Whelen Edge Ultra Freedom Pack If you've been using a Whelen Freedom with colored lenses for your 17 year old fire engine bought at the height of the housing crisis, then this lightbar is for you! Up to this point, I had been using a completely inaccurate lightbar. Comes with:
Two length options
Two lense options
Refer to JICJA's edge pack for other lense colors
Pack whatever modules you want in there, I could care less
- Free
- 18 Downloads
-
So from the bottom of my heart: fuck you, you absolute gremlin. You’re a walking OSHA violation and a public disturbance wrapped into one human being, but you’re my favorite public disturbance. Never become normal because honestly that would be disappointing as hell.
- Free
- 35 Downloads
-
This goes out to my favorite walking disaster, Floppy. Genuinely one of the most annoying human beings I’ve ever had the misfortune of meeting, and somehow I still would throw hands for you without hesitation. You are like if sleep deprivation, caffeine, poor decisions, and pure unfiltered chaos formed together into one actual person. Every time your name pops up I already know there’s a 78% chance something stupid happened and a 22% chance you somehow survived something that should’ve put you on a government watchlist.
You are the human equivalent of a shopping cart with one broken wheel violently rattling through life at full speed. Absolutely zero stability. No thoughts. Just vibes, destruction, and the occasional moment of accidental intelligence. Honestly being around you feels like standing too close to a gas station crackhead holding fireworks and a lighter while saying “trust me bro.”
But at the same time, you’re one of the few people I can genuinely say I appreciate having around. Even when you’re being an absolute menace to civilization, you still manage to make everything less miserable. Conversations with you go from normal to completely unhinged in under thirty seconds and somehow those are always the funniest moments. Life would honestly be boring as hell without your chaotic ass around causing emotional damage and probably minor property damage too.
So yeah, respectfully, I hate you. But like… in the most loving way possible. Stay feral, stay concerning, and never change you beautiful trainwreck.
- Free
- 27 Downloads
- 1 Comments
-
- Free
- 65 Downloads
-
- Free
- 45 Downloads
-
Ports that automatically eject from your vehicle when you start the engine!
FOR A-CHASSIS ONLY!
Quick note: if it bugs and doesn’t let you attach it after one use, delete the qPerfectionWeld script
- Free
- 110 Downloads
- 2 Comments
-
- Free
- 21 Downloads
-
- Free
- 22 Downloads
-
I released a station pack a while ago and quite a few people seemed to enjoy that pack (about 60) so i've decided to build a new pack that consists of 6 rural or suburban stations. Every station except for west albion station 13 has an interior, and are department ready. The interiors are pretty basic but you can always change to however you want.
- Free
- 355 Downloads
- 1 Comments
-
- Free
- 40 Downloads
-
- Free
- 72 Downloads
-
Livery Not Included Working Compartments ELS A-Chassis Sirens Lowk dont know what doesnt work
- Free
- 52 Downloads
-
What does it come with?
Chassis (AG-MG Chassis)
Mildly okay Mack MC cab
Functioning spotlights, tower lights, and scene lights
Plenty of exterior details, etc
Custom wheels
Custom ELS, done with EVC Plugin
Solid suspension very bouncy for y'all :)
A crappy interior (could use lots of tlc, I had no reference pics to make it spec)
+ More!
- Free
- 74 Downloads
-
- Free
- 172 Downloads
-
Idk what's wrong with it it will hardly turn keyblinds are 123456 for the controls for the bucket knock your self out
- Free
- 143 Downloads
-
- Free
- 34 Downloads
- 1 Comments
-
- Free
- 23 Downloads
-
A great acomplishment again for Gonzo's, this time I got this tanker I had made, comes with ELS, sirens, working compartments with compartment lights, flood lights, and a working dump tank. Enjoy!
- Free
- 97 Downloads
- 2 Comments
-
- Free
- 53 Downloads
-
- Free
- 42 Downloads
- 1 Comments
-
- Free
- 24 Downloads