Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

Gl0ck.

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gl0ck.

  1. It's hard to find this model anywhere. I found this model in GTA, imported it to Roblox, and studio lowered the polygon count on the model, so I didn't want to use that model after that for my game. If someone could asset this for me, I would be grateful. Link: https://payhip.com/b/61zFi
  2. @snowbunnyjrcan, can you send me saved game too

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.