Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

Mioas

Flux Access
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mioas

  1. The staff team for that game is really strict.
  2. How much is it? Since it's whitelisted, you can't really get access—you have to be German.
  3. https://www.roblox.com/games/16277797512/GFM-Rommel-Kaserne-Augustdorf-V6 Perhaps the vehicles as well. :)
  4. because I urgently need them if anyone does this or has it he can write me a message https://www.roblox.com/games/12018816388/2-0-Dovedale-Railway
  5. I need the game DSS III
  6. Does anyone have this game? If so, I can get it. It's best if it has everything included. https://www.roblox.com/games/691884101/Dynamic-Ship-Simulator-III

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.