Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

Nop

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Nop

    • 33 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    Server
    Free
    • 3 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    Brofx's Mansions 1-10 Updated versions coming soon.
    Free
    • 50 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    This is the LASD pack from Mike's Modifications. DLS files in the pack are for DLSV1.4 !!! not DLSV2.1 but I actually work on DLSV2.1 Configurations for this pack It contains 8 LASD vehicles. The XML files for DLS are configured to work best with the sirens I've posted and use. These sirens are very high quality. I have many files from different creators like Nathan, Varical, Shmurda, Maxime, Kristian, Chase, Biggie, Rogers and other Mike content to publish, but until someone publishes or shares Varical's CVPI LAPD pack with me privately, I intend to keep most of these vehicles for myself so they don't lose their value while I don't have the vehicles I want. I'm also working on a CHP texture pack that includes a lot of textures for Alex's,Nuk3's and C3's vehicles. I've actually finished converting my entire fleet of Alex vehicles for the SP, but I'm far from finished with the DLS configurations. Let me know if you'd like me to post these vehicles now and their DLS configurations later, or if you'd prefer I post the vehicles with the DLS configurations at the same time. Feel free to share any Alex vehicles you have, or even Nathan's vehicles, as I'm missing three packs (the Tahoe LASD, the 2013 FPUI LAPD, and the LAPD FPIS). That's all I had to say, I think. Oh no, I also have Chase's livery packs for LAPD, LASD, and CHP, as well as Dusz's LAPD and LASD packs, but like with the vehicles, I'm waiting for Varical's CVPI LAPD before publishing them. Here's the list of Alex CHP vehicles I'm missing to convert: -2011 CVPI -2011 CVPI Slicktop -2011 CVPI Slicktop without push bar -2020-22 Charger Go-Rhino -2016 FPIU Westin -2016 FPIU K9 -2016 FPIU Unmarked -2020 FPIU Unmarked -2025 FPIU -2025 Durango -2018 Tahoe K9 -2018 Tahoe Unmarked -2019 Tahoe (ModKit Avenger II) -2019 Tahoe Unmarked -2020 Tahoe K9 -2023 Tahoe K9 -2023 Silverado and the modkits I need for the Alex vehicles I already have: -ALPR for the 2023 Tahoe -5G antenna for the 2016 FPIUs -good quality folded/hooked whip antenna for the 2015 FPIUs
    Free
    • 21 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    Belts pack
    Free
    • 29 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    Porsche 911
    Free
  1. Does anyone have pinks/greens templates kind of stuff? Would be glad to have some, thank you
    Very mid, nothing much apart from few outdated vests and vest builders
    • 752 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    This is a 16k by 16k island, includes underground base, training on top left corner of the island and huge island
    Free
  2. South Pacific Training Facility This is a 16k by 16k island, includes underground base, training on top left corner of the island and huge island File Information Submitter Nop Submitted 11/03/25 Category Maps View File

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.