Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

tuna fishh

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by tuna fishh

  1. good job on stealing the work of other people. i literally free released this and you post it why? to gain attention?
    • 424 downloads
    I’ve decided to release one of my old maps as I am no longer working on it, and it's collecting dust in my files. Below, you’ll find references showcasing what the map looks like. All I ask is that you include proper credit if you decide to use it. Feel free to use it for your community—I hope it adds value to your projects! Please bare in mind, this map is not scripted. - all scripts that were displayed in my previous community are not involved with this free release. Enjoy! :)
    Free

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.