Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

Leni Schmidt

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Leni Schmidt

  1. Hi sry das ich nerve kommt das pack noch als rbxm ?
  2. Make a new version pls with the new cars
  3. Hi, could you please create this Train Simulator scenario using this train? Would that be possible?
  4. Ich finde das Pack cool und ich hoffe das es bald oder irgendwann als Rbxm gibt
  5. Kommt das pack als rbxm wieder ?
  6. oK Weil das pack sieht Nice aus
  7. Wieso eigenlich Obj
  8. sehr cool
  9. Leni Schmidt commented on 101_101's file in Maps
    PLS MAKE FREEE
  10. Wie bekomme ich das als rbxm weil das is als Obj
  11. I need the background map PLS make this map for free
  12. Can you realse pls the map ?
  13. How do I attach the trailer?
  14. PS i mean this car
  15. Pls make the vw id4 Police car free
  16. Leni Schmidt commented on a comment on a file in Cars
    Could you perhaps also publish the map showing the vehicles?
    Really great map, but for me, there's always a window that pops up. How do I remove it? It's starting to annoy me. I don't want to release the map on Roblox; I just want to play it privately for myself.
  17. Can you also make the map for download ?

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.