Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

Kads

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kads

    • 13 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    Local Police Station Spain I Comisaria Policia Local Spain (SP)
    Free
    • 12 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    MAKE SURE TO LEAVE A REVIEW FOR MORE assetS! CW / IV OPEN ENJOY FCFX.
    Free
    • 29 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    MAKE SURE TO LEAVE A REVIEW FOR MORE assetS! CW / IV OPEN ENJOY FCFX.
    Free
    • 6 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    MLO completely unlocked & ready-to-use, fully compatible with CodeWalker. Need a specific MLO? Contact me on Discord — I can provide any MLO by name or from a resource you provide. No CFX keys required. Discord: v1p3r_ph4n70m — Paid service.
    Free
    • 1 download
    • Version 1.0.0
    MLO completely unlocked & ready-to-use, fully compatible with CodeWalker. Need a specific MLO? Contact me on Discord — I can provide any MLO by name or from a resource you provide. No CFX keys required. Discord: v1p3r_ph4n70m — Paid service.
    Free
    • 7 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    MLO completely unlocked & ready-to-use, fully compatible with CodeWalker. Need a specific MLO? Contact me on Discord — I can provide any MLO by name or from a resource you provide. No CFX keys required. Discord: v1p3r_ph4n70m — Paid service.
    Free
    • 18 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    MLO completely unlocked & ready-to-use, fully compatible with CodeWalker. Need a specific MLO? Contact me on Discord — I can provide any MLO by name or from a resource you provide. No CFX keys required. Discord: v1p3r_ph4n70m — Paid service.
    Free
    • 10 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    rare 1 of 1 never to be seen before!!! ngl worse mlo on this site
    Free
    • 21 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    MLO completely unlocked & ready-to-use, fully compatible with CodeWalker. Need a specific MLO? Contact me on Discord — I can provide any MLO by name or from a resource you provide. No CFX keys required. Discord: v1p3r_ph4n70m — Paid service.
    Free
    • 20 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    MLO completely unlocked & ready-to-use, fully compatible with CodeWalker. Need a specific MLO? Contact me on Discord — I can provide any MLO by name or from a resource you provide. No CFX keys required. Discord: v1p3r_ph4n70m — Paid service.
    Free
    • 9 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    Working Fully Client.lua is clean DRAG,DROP AND ENSURE
    Free
    • 26 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    MLO completely unlocked & ready-to-use, fully compatible with CodeWalker. Need a specific MLO? Contact me on Discord — I can provide any MLO by name or from a resource you provide. No CFX keys required. Discord: v1p3r_ph4n70m — Paid service. ALL MAPDATA AND DOORTURNING: https://github.com/Prompt-Coder/doortuning https://github.com/Prompt-Coder/Sandy-Map-Data https://github.com/Prompt-Coder/Paleto-Map-Data
    Free
  1. Kads posted a file in Civil
    • 24 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    Follow me for more
    Free
    • 6 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    FULLY WORKING DRAG, DROP, ENSURE
    Free
  2. Kads posted a file in Island
    • 12 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    100% working in game. follow me and don't forget to rate this drop if you guys want more! what should I drop next?
    Free
  3. Kads posted a file in Civil
    • 12 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    100% working in game. follow me and don't forget to rate this drop if you guys want more! what should I drop next?
    Free
    • 2 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    I got access to a lot of FiveM-store.com accounts and published the purchases here for you. Will post more every few days, so follow me! This is the NoPixel Burgershot MLO V1 for $18 sold there. Should work fine.
    Free
    • 4 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    I got access to a lot of FiveM-store.com accounts and published the purchases here for you. Will post more every few days, so follow me! This is the Drug Labs Pack V2 [MLO] for $25sold there. Should work as its fresh from the download
    Free
    • 8 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    Free
    • 14 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    MLO completely unlocked & ready-to-use, fully compatible with CodeWalker. Need a specific MLO? Contact me on Discord — I can provide any MLO by name or from a resource you provide. No CFX keys required. Discord: v1p3r_ph4n70m — Paid service.
    Free
    • 12 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    MLO completely unlocked & ready-to-use, fully compatible with CodeWalker. Need a specific MLO? Contact me on Discord — I can provide any MLO by name or from a resource you provide. No CFX keys required. Discord: v1p3r_ph4n70m — Paid service.
    Free
    • 6 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    MLO completely unlocked & ready-to-use, fully compatible with CodeWalker. Need a specific MLO? Contact me on Discord — I can provide any MLO by name or from a resource you provide. No CFX keys required. Discord: v1p3r_ph4n70m — Paid service.
    Free
    • 28 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    if yall want more Bank$on packs i need to see some ratings!
    Free
    • 14 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    I got access to a lot of FiveM-store.com accounts and published the purchases here for you. Will post more every few days, so follow me! This is the McDonalds from LockdownRP sold there. Tested and Works ingame
    Free
    • 11 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    Milos Rockford Plaza 1.0.0
    Free

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.