Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

Kads

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Files posted by Kads

  1. Local Police Station Spain I Comisaria Policia Local Spain (SP) 
    • Free
    • 13 Downloads
  2. MAKE SURE TO LEAVE A REVIEW FOR MORE assetS!
    CW / IV OPEN
    ENJOY FCFX.
    • Free
    • 12 Downloads
    • 1 Comments
  3. MAKE SURE TO LEAVE A REVIEW FOR MORE assetS!
    CW / IV OPEN
    ENJOY FCFX.
    • Free
    • 29 Downloads
  4. MLO completely unlocked & ready-to-use, fully compatible with CodeWalker.
     
    Need a specific MLO? Contact me on Discord — I can provide any MLO by name or from a resource you provide.
    No CFX keys required.
    Discord: v1p3r_ph4n70m — Paid service.
    • Free
    • 6 Downloads
  5. MLO completely unlocked & ready-to-use, fully compatible with CodeWalker.
    Need a specific MLO? Contact me on Discord — I can provide any MLO by name or from a resource you provide.
    No CFX keys required.
    Discord: v1p3r_ph4n70m — Paid service.
    • Free
    • 1 Downloads
  6. MLO completely unlocked & ready-to-use, fully compatible with CodeWalker.
    Need a specific MLO? Contact me on Discord — I can provide any MLO by name or from a resource you provide.
    No CFX keys required.
    Discord: v1p3r_ph4n70m — Paid service.
    • Free
    • 7 Downloads
  7. MLO completely unlocked & ready-to-use, fully compatible with CodeWalker.
    Need a specific MLO? Contact me on Discord — I can provide any MLO by name or from a resource you provide.
    No CFX keys required.
    Discord: v1p3r_ph4n70m — Paid service.
    • Free
    • 18 Downloads
  8. rare 1 of 1 never to be seen before!!! ngl worse mlo on this site 
    • Free
    • 10 Downloads
  9. MLO completely unlocked & ready-to-use, fully compatible with CodeWalker.
    Need a specific MLO? Contact me on Discord — I can provide any MLO by name or from a resource you provide.
    No CFX keys required.
    Discord: v1p3r_ph4n70m — Paid service.
    • Free
    • 21 Downloads
  10. MLO completely unlocked & ready-to-use, fully compatible with CodeWalker.
    Need a specific MLO? Contact me on Discord — I can provide any MLO by name or from a resource you provide.
    No CFX keys required.
    Discord: v1p3r_ph4n70m — Paid service.
    • Free
    • 20 Downloads
  11. Working Fully Client.lua is clean
    DRAG,DROP AND ENSURE
    • Free
    • 9 Downloads
  12. MLO completely unlocked & ready-to-use, fully compatible with CodeWalker.
    Need a specific MLO? Contact me on Discord — I can provide any MLO by name or from a resource you provide.
    No CFX keys required.
    Discord: v1p3r_ph4n70m — Paid service.

    ALL MAPDATA AND DOORTURNING:
    https://github.com/Prompt-Coder/doortuning
    https://github.com/Prompt-Coder/Sandy-Map-Data
    https://github.com/Prompt-Coder/Paleto-Map-Data
    • Free
    • 26 Downloads
  13. Follow me for more
    • Free
    • 24 Downloads
  14. FULLY WORKING
    DRAG, DROP, ENSURE
    • Free
    • 6 Downloads
  15. 100% working in game. follow me and don't forget to rate this drop if you guys want more! what should I drop next?
    • Free
    • 12 Downloads
  16. 100% working in game. follow me and don't forget to rate this drop if you guys want more! what should I drop next?
    • Free
    • 12 Downloads
  17. I got access to a lot of FiveM-store.com accounts and published the purchases here for you. Will post more every few days, so follow me!
     
    This is the NoPixel Burgershot MLO V1 for $18 sold there. Should work fine. 
    • Free
    • 2 Downloads
  18. I got access to a lot of FiveM-store.com accounts and published the purchases here for you. Will post more every few days, so follow me!
     
    This is the Drug Labs Pack V2 [MLO] for $25sold there. Should work as its fresh from the download
    • Free
    • 4 Downloads
  19. MLO completely unlocked & ready-to-use, fully compatible with CodeWalker.
    Need a specific MLO? Contact me on Discord — I can provide any MLO by name or from a resource you provide.
    No CFX keys required.
    Discord: v1p3r_ph4n70m — Paid service.


    • Free
    • 14 Downloads
  20. MLO completely unlocked & ready-to-use, fully compatible with CodeWalker.
    Need a specific MLO? Contact me on Discord — I can provide any MLO by name or from a resource you provide.
    No CFX keys required.
    Discord: v1p3r_ph4n70m — Paid service.


    • Free
    • 12 Downloads
  21. MLO completely unlocked & ready-to-use, fully compatible with CodeWalker.
    Need a specific MLO? Contact me on Discord — I can provide any MLO by name or from a resource you provide.
    No CFX keys required.
    Discord: v1p3r_ph4n70m — Paid service.
    • Free
    • 6 Downloads
  22. if yall want more Bank$on packs i need to see some ratings!
    • Free
    • 28 Downloads
  23. I got access to a lot of FiveM-store.com accounts and published the purchases here for you. Will post more every few days, so follow me!
     
    This is the McDonalds from LockdownRP sold there. Tested and Works ingame
    • Free
    • 14 Downloads
  24. Milos Rockford Plaza 1.0.0
    • Free
    • 11 Downloads

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.