Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

Dulian

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dulian

  1. Dulian commented on LittleDevil's file in Cars
    Yo, Anyway I can get the UV Map for this? I would like to add a decal to it
  2. Quick question, Everything works but what do I need to insert into the main game to be able to teleport with the saved character?
    everything works but how can I take this car spawner and insert it into another game? I been trying for the past hour grabbing scripts and moving all sorts of things into my game to try and get this to work but I cant. Any tips?

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.