Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

Rhinonuts1

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rhinonuts1

  1. I mean it’s not too hard actually if u know scripting u can remake the server from the client I did this for cars I made it work out of the a chassis but I re made there interaction server and what not if u hire someone and pay them you could easily get a rename not there code but it would work the same way
  2. Rhinonuts1 commented on gfrt's file in Scripted
    The gun system is a easy fix when u spoof the animations it fixes it’s self it has a couple bugs but u can read f9 and fix it really easily
  3. Thank god it’s too big to upload so u can’t use it anyway unless you know how to make it drop by like 30mb
  4. lol I might of hacked the real games trello and deleted everyone’s bans and admin
  5. I have it working I’m interested in selling it if ur interested message me on discord at syntaxical_
  6. It’s worth a lot more then 200 robux and I’m on about in usd or gbp
  7. Wow a backdoor just remove it not hard
  8. So I managed to fix Vancouver v2 integrity check failed which is hard and only like 3 people have and I was wondering if I was to sell it on here would anyone actually be interested in purchasing it and how much would u guys be willing to pay

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.