Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

Adritx

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Adritx

  1. Adritx commented on thisisaperson's file in Systems
    Nice
  2. Adritx commented on rorka's file in Scripted
    Larrrrpppp
  3. Does this mean i can use kaftr spoofer without manually finding animations manually?
  4. This was already uploaded
  5. Adritx commented on dasi's file in Obby
    Vro 😭
  6. just say your a lonely bum 👀
  7. Adritx commented on a comment on a file in Scripted
    w file tho
  8. Adritx commented on a comment on a file in Scripted
    This was already uploaded here but okay
  9. https://www.roblox.com/games/84692574040798/alzzmys-DANCES Plsss
  10. Check my newest post in about a hour or so. It's pending to get uploaded
  11. Japanese Map I'm uploading this FREE map because some dude is SELLING this exact same one for $3 File Information Submitter Adritx Submitted 05/17/26 Category Dexxed & Maps View File
    • 287 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    I'm uploading this FREE map because some dude is SELLING this exact same one for $3
    Free
    End your life NOW
  12. https://payhip.com/b/QPzfH https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMNfgLKZVuY
  13. I'm just saying don't sell stuff that are already free. Not saying anything negative about you.
  14. well I'm just saying that its already free so others don't buy it from you. I mean why should somebody pay money for something that is free?
  15. literally the same thing im too lazy to add the impact frame and animation.

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.