Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

Adritx

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Files posted by Adritx

  1. I'm uploading this FREE map because some dude is SELLING this exact same one for $3
    • Free
    • 287 Downloads
    • 3 Comments
  2. READ ME!!!

    Everything works just bugs and what not.
    I'm uploading this since it was deleted for some odd reason.

    -
    BEFORE YOU SAY "ITs BrOkEn" READ THIS
    THERE IS NO WALK ANIMATION MAKE IT UR SELF.
    I PUT ANIMATIONS INSIDE YOU JUST GOTTA REPLACE THEM!
    JUST USE SEARCH TERMS LIKE RELOAD OR FIRE.
    And find the main script for the guns and replace the ID's

    -
    If you want id appreciate if you left a good review and a thumbs up :)
    And if you need help message me.
    • Free
    • 558 Downloads
    • 10 Comments
  3. UNLAWFUL EARLY ACCESS.
    This game just came out like a day ago so i decomp'ed it but nothing works so Im just posting it here.
    The actual game is pretty fun so play it! https://www.roblox.com/games/102286526079178/UNLAWFUL#!/game-instances

    ONLY DOWNLOAD IF YOU NEED IT
    Again nothing works unless you script it yourself. Go nuts with it :)

    • Free
    • 106 Downloads
  4. Roblox Town [DECOMPED]
    This is just a decomp nothing works if you want you can make it work but yeah.
    I made the terrain cuz it didn't save with the dex.
    I forgot to delete the builds, you can delete them from inside of the folder named something like PrivateBuilds or some shit like that.

    DON'T DOWNLOAD UNLESS YOU REALLY NEED THIS.
    Its just going to be a waste of a download.

    Game - https://www.roblox.com/games/4991214437/town
    • Free
    • 210 Downloads
    • 9 Comments
  5. Just some shitty file i bought from some furry for 100R$
    I will upload more files soon.


    • Free
    • 268 Downloads

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.