Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

l_eka

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by l_eka

  1. No problem, I already uploaded an earlier version of ACS_Mictlan. It's obfuscated, but not locked with a license, and I also uploaded Horus_Engine.
    • 164 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    Horus Engine asset
    Free
  2. Horus_Engine_asset Horus Engine asset File Information Submitter l_eka Submitted 01/02/26 Category Scripted View File
  3. l_eka posted a file in Scripted
    • 152 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    ACS_Mictlan Old
    Free
  4. ACS_Mictlan_Old ACS_Mictlan Old File Information Submitter l_eka Submitted 01/02/26 Category Scripted View File
  5. I have another ACS from the same developer; that one isn't locked. I can upload it, since the creator of ACS_Mictlan, from what I've seen, has the worst ACS; it's basic and all, and the worst part is that he was selling it for $30. For what it offers, you're better off looking for others. Horus_Engine is also awful; I have that ACS too. I can upload both, an older version of both Mictlan and Horus. Both are ACS_Engine.
    • 325 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    ACS_Mitclan
    Free
    • 177 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    ACS Free, Milsim acs
    Free
  6. Warfighter_Engine ACS ACS Free, Milsim acs File Information Submitter l_eka Submitted 12/29/25 Category Scripted View File

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.