Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

Unkown1232

Flux Access
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Unkown1232

    This File is Super Full Studio Gets Super laggy
  1. Unkown1232 reviewed Toxa's file in Cars
    Not worth the download
    Lowkey Framed some guy on the internet
  2. ngl I searched up the Price and framed some random guy and got them banned
  3. RARE: RKC German Army Map I had this sitting in my file for a while File Information Submitter Unkown1232 Submitted 08/06/26 Category Scripted View File
    • 149 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    I had this sitting in my file for a while
    Free
  4. Zone Alert v1 Paid 99 cents for it. Its lowkey MID File Information Submitter Unkown1232 Submitted 08/06/26 Category Systems View File
    • 202 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    Paid 99 cents for it. Its lowkey MID
    Free
    • 98 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    I found this in my files
    Free
  5. FBI ACADEMY I found this in my files Информация о файле Автор Unkown1232 Добавлено 22.07.2026 Категория Scripted Просмотреть файл
    • 41 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    This File will lead you to my google Drive where you will find a bunch of PGN:U Documents including STAFF Documents
    Free
    I saw that in RDS, it's literally a Free Product "Not worth the download"
    Best Game ever Worth the download
  6. Unkown1232 reviewed a review on a file in Dexxed & Maps
    GREAT STARTER FLORIDA GAME This map is really nice to have good for starters
    This is a Perfect small map | Its pretty scripted
    • 252 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    Spent my paycheck on this. 348$ Overpriced I think I was scammed lol
    Free

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.