Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

anonleaks

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by anonleaks

  1. more pls
    Trash plane kit, good liveries though.
    • 53 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD Decompilations cannot save terrain and certain items. This means there's parts missing. That also means there's no scripts. I recommend you download this only to grab assets, or to use it as a template.
    Free
  2. Hygiene Dental Office [DECOMPILE] BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD Decompilations cannot save terrain and certain items. This means there's parts missing. That also means there's no scripts. I recommend you download this only to grab assets, or to use it as a template. File Information Submitter anonleaks Submitted 03/29/26 Category RolePlay View File
    • 105 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD Decompilations cannot save terrain and certain items. This means there's parts missing. That also means there's no scripts. I recommend you download this only to grab assets, or to use it as a template.
    Free
  3. Chick Fil A [DECOMPILE] BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD Decompilations cannot save terrain and certain items. This means there's parts missing. That also means there's no scripts. I recommend you download this only to grab assets, or to use it as a template. File Information Submitter anonleaks Submitted 03/29/26 Category RolePlay View File
    • 53 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD Decompilations cannot save terrain and certain items. This means there's parts missing. That also means there's no scripts. I recommend you download this only to grab assets, or to use it as a template.
    Free
  4. Chick N Go [DECOMPILE] BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD Decompilations cannot save terrain and certain items. This means there's parts missing. That also means there's no scripts. I recommend you download this only to grab assets, or to use it as a template. File Information Submitter anonleaks Submitted 03/29/26 Category RolePlay View File
  5. Texas Roadhouse [DECOMPILE] BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD Decompilations cannot save terrain and certain items. This means there's parts missing. That also means there's no scripts. I recommend you download this only to grab assets, or to use it as a template. File Information Submitter anonleaks Submitted 03/29/26 Category RolePlay View File
    • 56 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD Decompilations cannot save terrain and certain items. This means there's parts missing. That also means there's no scripts. I recommend you download this only to grab assets, or to use it as a template.
    Free
    • 37 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD Decompilations cannot save terrain and certain items. This means there's parts missing. That also means there's no scripts. I recommend you download this only to grab assets, or to use it as a template.
    Free
  6. Hokui Cafe [DECOMPILE] BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD Decompilations cannot save terrain and certain items. This means there's parts missing. That also means there's no scripts. I recommend you download this only to grab assets, or to use it as a template. File Information Submitter anonleaks Submitted 03/29/26 Category RolePlay View File
    • 35 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD Decompilations cannot save terrain and certain items. This means there's parts missing. That also means there's no scripts. I recommend you download this only to grab assets, or to use it as a template.
    Free
  7. Chipotle Mexican Kitchen [DECOMPILE] BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD Decompilations cannot save terrain and certain items. This means there's parts missing. That also means there's no scripts. I recommend you download this only to grab assets, or to use it as a template. File Information Submitter anonleaks Submitted 03/29/26 Category RolePlay View File
    • 31 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD Decompilations cannot save terrain and certain items. This means there's parts missing. That also means there's no scripts. I recommend you download this only to grab assets, or to use it as a template.
    Free
  8. Sakura Hibachi [DECOMPILE] BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD Decompilations cannot save terrain and certain items. This means there's parts missing. That also means there's no scripts. I recommend you download this only to grab assets, or to use it as a template. File Information Submitter anonleaks Submitted 03/29/26 Category RolePlay View File
    • 159 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD Decompilations cannot save terrain and certain items. This means there's parts missing. That also means there's no scripts. I recommend you download this only to grab assets, or to use it as a template.
    Free
  9. Almore Shopping Center [DECOMPILE] BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD Decompilations cannot save terrain and certain items. This means there's parts missing. That also means there's no scripts. I recommend you download this only to grab assets, or to use it as a template. File Information Submitter anonleaks Submitted 03/29/26 Category RolePlay View File
    • 66 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD Decompilations cannot save terrain and certain items. This means there's parts missing. That also means there's no scripts. I recommend you download this only to grab assets, or to use it as a template.
    Free
  10. Dunkin Donuts [DECOMPILE] BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD Decompilations cannot save terrain and certain items. This means there's parts missing. That also means there's no scripts. I recommend you download this only to grab assets, or to use it as a template. File Information Submitter anonleaks Submitted 03/29/26 Category Anime View File
    • 15 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD Decompilations cannot save terrain and certain items. This means there's parts missing. That also means there's no scripts. I recommend you download this only to grab assets, or to use it as a template.
    Free
  11. BurgerBlox [DECOMPILE] BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD Decompilations cannot save terrain and certain items. This means there's parts missing. That also means there's no scripts. I recommend you download this only to grab assets, or to use it as a template. File Information Submitter anonleaks Submitted 03/29/26 Category RolePlay View File
    • 23 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD Decompilations cannot save terrain and certain items. This means there's parts missing. That also means there's no scripts. I recommend you download this only to grab assets, or to use it as a template.
    Free

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.