Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

anonleaks

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Files posted by anonleaks

  1. BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD

    Decompilations cannot save terrain and certain items.
    This means there's parts missing.

    That also means there's no scripts.

    I recommend you download this only to grab assets, or to use it as a template.
    • Free
    • 53 Downloads
  2. BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD

    Decompilations cannot save terrain and certain items.
    This means there's parts missing.

    That also means there's no scripts.

    I recommend you download this only to grab assets, or to use it as a template.
    • Free
    • 105 Downloads
  3. BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD

    Decompilations cannot save terrain and certain items.
    This means there's parts missing.

    That also means there's no scripts.

    I recommend you download this only to grab assets, or to use it as a template.
    • Free
    • 53 Downloads
  4. BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD

    Decompilations cannot save terrain and certain items.
    This means there's parts missing.

    That also means there's no scripts.

    I recommend you download this only to grab assets, or to use it as a template.
    • Free
    • 56 Downloads
    • 1 Comments
  5. BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD

    Decompilations cannot save terrain and certain items.
    This means there's parts missing.

    That also means there's no scripts.

    I recommend you download this only to grab assets, or to use it as a template.
    • Free
    • 37 Downloads
  6. BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD

    Decompilations cannot save terrain and certain items.
    This means there's parts missing.

    That also means there's no scripts.

    I recommend you download this only to grab assets, or to use it as a template.
    • Free
    • 35 Downloads
  7. BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD

    Decompilations cannot save terrain and certain items.
    This means there's parts missing.

    That also means there's no scripts.

    I recommend you download this only to grab assets, or to use it as a template.
    • Free
    • 31 Downloads
  8. BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD

    Decompilations cannot save terrain and certain items.
    This means there's parts missing.

    That also means there's no scripts.

    I recommend you download this only to grab assets, or to use it as a template.
    • Free
    • 159 Downloads
  9. BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD

    Decompilations cannot save terrain and certain items.
    This means there's parts missing.

    That also means there's no scripts.

    I recommend you download this only to grab assets, or to use it as a template.
    • Free
    • 66 Downloads
  10. BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD

    Decompilations cannot save terrain and certain items.
    This means there's parts missing.

    That also means there's no scripts.

    I recommend you download this only to grab assets, or to use it as a template.
    • Free
    • 15 Downloads
  11. BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD

    Decompilations cannot save terrain and certain items.
    This means there's parts missing.

    That also means there's no scripts.

    I recommend you download this only to grab assets, or to use it as a template.
    • Free
    • 23 Downloads
  12. BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD

    Decompilations cannot save terrain and certain items.
    This means there's parts missing.

    That also means there's no scripts.

    I recommend you download this only to grab assets, or to use it as a template.
    • Free
    • 216 Downloads
  13. BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD

    Decompilations cannot save terrain and certain items.
    This means there's parts missing.

    That also means there's no scripts.

    I recommend you download this only to grab assets, or to use it as a template.
    • Free
    • 55 Downloads
    • 1 Comments
  14. Lmk if yk how to decomp, I need a game decompiled
    • Free
    • 62 Downloads
  15. Shitty basic podcast studio

    Lmk if you know how to decomp, I need a game decompiled
    • Free
    • 162 Downloads
    • 1 Comments
  16. Uh oh.
    Worried someone might steal your game via decompilation?
    DONT LET THEM!

    With this, it should kick the decompiler out if they start a decomp.
    (Please note, with Roblox updates, this script may not work anymore)
    • Free
    • 219 Downloads
    • 4 Comments
  17. Do you want to make a outfit game?
    Now you can-- for free!
    An aesthetic, clean map for your outfit game!

    NOT Scripted.

    If you know how to decompile DM me I need a game decompiled:)
    • Free
    • 70 Downloads
    • 1 Comments
    • Free
    • 71 Downloads
  18. Brainrot Royale
    (Scripted, asseted)
    DELETE THE "Delete Me" GUI in StarterGui
    • Free
    • 109 Downloads
  19. FULLY SCRIPTED
    File obtained by ViciousVault on Discord

    • Free
    • 49 Downloads
  20. Knockoff Moon Animator Access Key
    FOR FREE !

    • Free
    • 108 Downloads
  21. Ariana Grande's
    Dangerous Women Tour
    (I don't think its finished)

    • Free
    • 51 Downloads
  22. Ensford BC V1
    Great map, great details, great scripts.
    Upload Game at your own Risk.

    • Free
    • 335 Downloads
    • 3 Comments
  23. Has scripts & Functions with small modifications for your group but it does have the 2021-2022 old roleplay game theme ifykyk.

    • Free
    • 62 Downloads
  24. Template to create your own Steal A ___ (Whatever)
    (NOT STEAL A BRAINROT.)
    Should be scripted
    • Free
    • 243 Downloads
    • 3 Comments

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.