Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

RedwoodStateRP

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RedwoodStateRP

  1. May I join alliances with you? I'm not tryna have my fucking skin peeled off by Satan's reincarnate today ngl.
  2. How come? What's wrong with it?
  3. Notice how it's free on both? People re-upload to spread it so people who need it but didn't know about it can find it.
  4. 0 purchases, the only 6 downloads are from staff 🤣 As everyone else has said, nobody is paying 10 Wendy's 4-for-4's for this free shit, plus, it's a ripped off Kitsune ACS.
  5. @WednesdayMyDudes This was posted before the other one my man.
  6. Nvm, ima keep the account, just delete this bs
  7. This used to be my account before I lost ts, please someone take this bullshit down 🥀
  8. A Westin is a pushbar, Westin doesn't make Tahoes little bro
    Idk what the other people were on, maybe they didn't know how to read/write in LUA, but it works pretty good, just a bit of code needed fixing.
  9. https://www.roblox.com/games/71132698644291/Police-Simulator-Early-Access-Testing If able, DM me on discord: diddyxvi
  10. No shit, he needs a KKK mask though
    The map and ACS is awesome, the only thing I request is that you find out how to get the uniforms to work and reupload the file because that is one of the main things people will be needing. Of course this will probably just be used for assets regardless, but other than that this is amazing, 8/10
    • 156 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    I stole this from some bum ass kid who ripped it and his account is mine now. THIS IS NOT FULLY WORKING, YOU NEED TO SET THIS UP
    Free
  11. Steal A Brainrot Map w/ Custom Setup Options I stole this from some bum ass kid who ripped it and his account is mine now. THIS IS NOT FULLY WORKING, YOU NEED TO SET THIS UP File Information Submitter RedwoodStateRP Submitted 10/22/25 Category Maps View File
  12. https://dmproduction.store/b/roblox-nyc-map-ultra-realistic-new-york-city-urban-build
    • 190 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    Just a quick vest that took me maybe 30-ish minutes to make. This works by walking into it but I can always make it to have a ClickDetector or whatever is needed.
    Free
  13. Police Dutybelt Just a quick vest that took me maybe 30-ish minutes to make. This works by walking into it but I can always make it to have a ClickDetector or whatever is needed. File Information Submitter RedwoodStateRP Submitted 10/21/25 Category Clothes View File

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.