Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

SkibidiSigmaTax

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SkibidiSigmaTax

    This model comes with many variants, and ngl those are really good, everything works fine, keep it up
  1. Very Detailed Mode, I love it!
    Nice models, high quality, thx :)
  2. Hi guys, I went real quick here with the question abt if someone could asset the pressure map. Im asking for that bc if Im not wrong, there was a file from pressure, but it seems like it was deleted, I cant find it, so, thats why I was asking. Here is the link if you could asset the map: https://www.roblox.com/games/12411473842/Pressure

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.