Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

simen

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by simen

  1. I managed to fix my PC and I also fixed the UI
  2. It would be great to know, I might send the file in a couple of days or so
  3. I would send it, but my computer is broken
  4. Although this problem is most likely only in the studio, and perhaps on a private server it will be fine
  5. The truth is, most likely, like me, half of the vehicles that spawn will not spawn; they will be without a chassis and their doors will not open
  6. In ReplicatedStorage you need to create a StringValue with the name AddonTankInfoJSON and in Properties where the Value line is you need to specify {}
  7. I tried it on a regular server, but it doesn't load past "Vote next map and loadout"
  8. I tried to log into a VIP server, but after the main menu, when I press "Enter Game", nothing happens, the camera flies back and forth and that's is, i mostly test everything in Roblox Studio
  9. I figured out how to fix the API, I fixed the tank spawner, but either half of it doesn't spawn or it spawns, but only the hull
  10. I still don't understand which API you're talking about. I'd like to ask you to help me
  11. Can you share the file please

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.