Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

Anonymous21

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Anonymous21

  1. HI I am kindly asking if you could possibly asset this game please I have a map but no good blue angels jets can you please try and asset the game or atleast the plane's in them please and thank you! https://www.roblox.com/share?code=b94a9e09785a8a4eada335ea54bc984d&type=ExperienceDetails&stamp=1765322335138
  2. I have this Raptor with my own sounds on it Id be willing to trade if you can asset this game for me https://www.roblox.com/games/5989609406/Naval-Air-Station-Pensacola
  3. Hi I am looking for anyone who can asset this game of the aircraft and map if possible thank you https://www.roblox.com/share?code=b94a9e09785a8a4eada335ea54bc984d&type=ExperienceDetails&stamp=1765322335138
  4. You have to buy one of jakus products and he sends it to you but I have it if you need it
  5. Hi I am pretty new here and I was wondering if anyone could possibly try to either get this map? https://www.roblox.com/games/18725668378/Naval-Air-Station-Lemoore-CA Thanks
  6. Does anyone have a discord server link for sounds?

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.