Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!
Everything posted by DovaiMarazu
-
Blood debt revamp system
The server invite is invalid because its likely deleted,
- Does anybody have Old Abandoned Building From Blood Debt?
-
The new STRELA Models from Blood Debt
thanks a lot man
-
The new STRELA Models from Blood Debt
I have the cir95 as a model CIR95(Model).rbxm
-
The new STRELA Models from Blood Debt
Neatt
-
The new STRELA Models from Blood Debt
Alrighty, I appreciate your efforts dude
-
The new STRELA Models from Blood Debt
I see. I still appreciate your efforts and whatnot, also I hope your college life goes smooth sailing
-
The new STRELA Models from Blood Debt
Thank you man, I appreciate it. And if you can, is it possible to get that chestrig that appears on ibragim, I think its on some of the NU AF members
-
The new STRELA Models from Blood Debt
Does somebody have the new strela models from the homecoming update? 🤔 ttps://www.roblox.com/games/78041891124723/Blood-Debt
-
DM ME for Blood Debt Revamp assets
I'm not too sure if this works Place_78041891124723_Tool_Kr2_1774306377.txt.rbxmx
-
DM ME for Blood Debt Revamp assets
Here, although theyre a bit odd, I'd recommend porting their clothing (aslong with their faces) over onto a different character Fishing20chars20debt%20revamp.rbxm
-
DM ME for Blood Debt Revamp assets
noex chars and noex NOEXFixedName.rbxm NOSKOW STOCK EXCHANGE.rbxm
- DM me if you want some Blood debt Assets or stuff
-
Maps Blood Debt International Affairs/Revamp Assets
are there any plans on fixed unions soon?
-
Blood Debt International Affairs/Revamp Assets
- 15 comments
- 3 reviews
-
The BD Scav Characters
- 3 comments
- 1 review
-
DM ME for Blood Debt Revamp assets
gang on thin ice 😭😭 my bad
-
DM ME for Blood Debt Revamp assets
Yo, are you willing to give these out? I've looking been forward to NOEX characters
-
ANYONE have ANY Blood Debt files?? (like the gun system)
Nope
-
ANYONE have ANY Blood Debt files?? (like the gun system)
Here's the takarev-43, although it's the one taken from the AbandonedFactory map before International Affairs (which is why it's named "ZSH-43") The model might not be accurate but this should suffice Takarev-43.rbxm
-
ANYONE have ANY Blood Debt files?? (like the gun system)
Son 😭😭😭 They shouldn't be forced to open the discord server again, if anges has concerns about ITAL spies then let them make it closed invite. They aren't going to listen to you sherlock
-
PentHouse Map
- 4 comments
- 1 review
-
Models Blood Debt Pack
The original file got deleted, and i'm not really sure why. It's really irritating as other files about Blood Debt have also recieved this treatment
-
Models Blood Debt Pack
Here is an available version including some expanded stuff thanks to allicandoislaugh for turning the original file into a .rbxl DovaiBloodDebtStuff2.rbxl
- gun system blood debt