DSERF Remake [FIXES] [READ DESCRIPTION]
**Dserf Remake (Qserf Fixed/Updated)** A remake of the classic Qserf, originally by Linnxy, with essential fixes and updates applied by StarGalaxyTobias. **⚠️ IMPORTANT STATUS & DISCLAIMER:** * **This is a WORK IN PROGRESS.** I am actively updating this to fix issues. * **Current Known Issue:** The **DMR Controls are broken** and cannot be accessed. It appears a MeshPart or similar object is blocking the GUI. This is a top priority fix. * **Yes, I am uploading this from a non-banned account.** I fully accept the risk of another ban for this upload. However, if this copy is removed, there will be **no fully working, updated version available** for others. * Updates will be pushed **as often as possible** to resolve bugs, including the DMR controls, and improve stability. **This upload is to preserve progress and allow testing.** Expect fixes and changes in future versions.
File Information
Submitter
hethetheht
Submitted 12/25/25
Category Scripted
View File