Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

Jorval

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jorval

  1. Hey can you tell me where u found that message I wanna download it
  2. When your finished send it in my messages, I’m gonna go sleep.
  3. Oh, anyways yeah how big s it going to be? About same size of first pack?
  4. Oh so this is going to be your second?
  5. Also is the first pack you’re gonna release gonna be a big one or small one?
  6. Oh okay, what’s the name of that shotgun looking revolver thing that he also has, it has a giant circular cylinder thing that has ammo
  7. I do also need the bear / campground characters and weapons used if you have it
  8. Its the one from the sniper from juggernaut mode
  9. Also do you have TG’s sniper and the cir95?
  10. I’m also trying to get the new strela models and heist crew after the update.
  11. Hey Evan could you also send me the characters and rbxl to me too?
  12. Hey check your messages,
  13. Can someone message me the new revamped blood debt Lobby and some characters and maps.
  14. Can someone send me the blood debt files he mentioned, specifically maps
  15. I can’t run or jog only walk, and I can’t surrender or crouch I spoofed all stance anims and normal anims
  16. Jorval commented on Stage Builder's file in Vehicles
    How do I turn it on
  17. What game version is this? 2020, 2024 March-August+

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.