Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

Micahburger02

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Micahburger02

  1. Yo, tu peux me préparer un sac pour vélo s'il te plaît, merci !
    lol im the first to get this file but i havent tested it out yet but i know this gonna be peak!
  2. I know your not asserting things anymore but do u still have the bmw i8 :D I would really like it Thank you :D :) and sorry if I was wasting your time I didn't mean to
  3. has the day finally has come?
  4. more cars plss from mojave
    You should add new cars next like the Lamborghini
  5. yo thanks man I appreciate that
  6. can we have your map plsss <3
    Ay fully scripted man of his word but I haven’t tested it yet so
  7. 10/10 bro this fireeeeee
  8. ok bro this is crazy thank you so much bro!!!
  9. this is fire bro thank you so much this will help
  10. wait dang it i only have half of the map and only dealer cars
  11. What cars are in the file
  12. How do you take cars from games?

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.