Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

Admistradort1231

Active Member

Everything posted by Admistradort1231

  1. Also when I try playing it out of studio it kicks me out.
  2. Inventory does not work, that's it.
  3. Can you tell me your discord? Easier to comunicate
  4. Yeah. but when I do that and I change the team config, I can't use the game at all. Blue screen
  5. Hello! How can I setup the pathos download, I've tried what they put in the comments but the second time you start the game it just won't work. What can I do step by step?
  6. How do I remove all the things to make it work? I've checked all but I can't start it.

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.