Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

OhMyDaysBro

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by OhMyDaysBro

  1. Got confused with another one my bro
  2. Who is the zain btw
  3. Thank you for the fix, only issue as of now is that there are no shadows in the game. Is there any fix of this?
  4. same happens to me, idk nobody has said how to fix
  5. When pressing play the game loads as a black screen how do I fix
  6. You so mad your desperate so you keep hopping onto me and no you don't work with slot makers your a liar and you steal cars, nice try keep commenting like a loser
  7. Why would I want to add a pedo for? Your a creep nobody wants to talk to you got back to playing adopt me
  8. Im not scared I do this for fun!! Sorry your rock hard how do I be like you??
  9. Never said you made it just said you sent it :) have a good day and nice scamming people isn't it
  10. Kazumi Bad Audi Technik R8 Evo Kazumi has such bad cars someone send him some good ones and give him emotional support too File Information Submitter OhMyDaysBro Submitted 07/22/26 Category Cars View File
    • 120 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    Kazumi has such bad cars someone send him some good ones and give him emotional support too
    Free
  11. Show me where I did any of that
  12. Lol for a fact it's yours
  13. i know its shit its made by kazumi
  14. Kazumi Maybak GLS600 Kazumi i said what i said File Information Submitter OhMyDaysBro Submitted 07/16/26 Category Cars View File
    • 211 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    Kazumi i said what i said
    Free
    omgee wow i recommend this x
  15. Which gle53?
  16. Err If I manage to get it which I probably will, I'll have to ask before uploading
  17. Err i cant its the salesman picture sorry
  18. Axiom A45 2025 Junaid Ay Kazumi u wanna scam let's go Ill asset all ur shit including that buns RSQ8 and so on Fuck around find out File Information Submitter OhMyDaysBro Submitted 07/10/26 Category Cars View File
    • 656 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    Ay Kazumi u wanna scam let's go Ill asset all ur shit including that buns RSQ8 and so on Fuck around find out
    Free
  19. Lol why is this guy selling shit thats already asseted for free

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.