Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

IJNShinano

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by IJNShinano

  1. https://www.roblox.com/games/6788434697/AniPhobia (It's just AniPhobia on the site itself)
  2. What about Vehicles? I Do want to get some of the NPCs or the Bunker itself
  3. Hey there in this post still open? I Have one of the older copies of AniPhobia before they switched to part terrain
  4. Oh no doubt the MTC Creators are probably mad as hell now
  5. Tbh I Always found the MTC Community to be weird
  6. Oh by the way, It'll be a good idea to wait until more assets in the game are there, I Saw the sneak peeks and they look pretty good.
  7. Could someone get the latest version of Examination? https://www.roblox.com/games/10165583746/Examination

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.