Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

666

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 666

  1. ACS_BANANA It's not mine, I had it saved, I hope it works, we have to change something on the server and that's it File Information Submitter 666 Submitted 04/04/26 Category Guns / Systems View File
  2. 666 posted a file in Guns / Systems
    • 99 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    It's not mine, I had it saved, I hope it works, we have to change something on the server and that's it
    Free
  3. 666 posted a file in Guns / Systems
    • 175 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    I upload this, I had it saved taking up space, it was on the whitelist but it works fine, I didn't release it, I'll clarify that
    Free
  4. ACS_MICT I upload this, I had it saved taking up space, it was on the whitelist but it works fine, I didn't release it, I'll clarify that File Information Submitter 666 Submitted 04/04/26 Category Guns / Systems View File
  5. 666 posted a file in Guns / Systems
    • 198 downloads
    • Version 1.0.2
    nothing to say
    Free
  6. ACS BLACK nothing to say Информация о файле Автор 666 Добавлено 05.01.2026 Категория Military Guns / Systems Просмотреть файл
  7. 666 replied to 666's topic in Request Assets
    Yes, we can reach an agreement if you like
  8. Could someone get the map and vehicles for Nogales? I don't care about their ACs, it's a terrible game, well, not as bad as Sierra Mexico. Here's the link to the game in case you don't know which one I'm talking about.????? plisss https://www.roblox.com/es/games/129158385471113/Heroica-Nogales
  9. 666 posted a topic in Request Assets
    Could someone get the map and vehicles for Nogales? I don't care about their ACs, it's a terrible game, well, not as bad as Sierra Mexico. Here's the link to the game in case you don't know which one I'm talking about.????? plisss

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.