Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

666

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Files posted by 666

  1. It's not mine, I had it saved, I hope it works, we have to change something on the server and that's it
    • Free
    • 99 Downloads
    • 7 Comments
  2. I upload this, I had it saved taking up space, it was on the whitelist but it works fine, I didn't release it, I'll clarify that
    • Free
    • 175 Downloads
    • 1 Comments
  3. nothing to say
    • Free
    • 198 Downloads
    • 1 Comments

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.