Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

Chino_Kafu520

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Files posted by Chino_Kafu520

  1. I am grateful to have become part of the STAFF TEAM. Today, I am going to information about DELTA STUDIO to ease my anger.
    Here's the story: On my first day joining them, they were fooling around and being chaotic. I thought that was just their personality, but they never clearly communicated their true thoughts to me. Instead, they kept their resentment hidden. I don't even know what I did that went too far.
    You never openly talked to me about it and just brushed it off lightly.
    Also, I didn’t report Carrot’s account.
    DISCORD has a review system, and the video she posted was something that would easily be detected by Discord’s system. Her new account being reported led to an IP ban.
    As for their scamming activities and leading others to scam, I feel extremely disappointed and dissatisfied. I am especially angry about how you led XXX to deceive me. They also knew in private that they wouldn’t be able to scam me. Last night, in front of XXX, I subtly hinted at it once, but they still never admitted to it.



    • Free
    • 63 Downloads
    • 3 Comments
  2. FUCK OFF Tyu's Work Shop I DIDNT YOUR PRODUCT BEFORE!


    • Free
    • 309 Downloads
    • 2 Comments
  3. I have worked as a customer support representative for 7 months, and I have never any reawoken products.
    TIME BANZAI!



    • Free
    • 580 Downloads
    • 1 Comments
  4. keep playing your lego game
    • Free
    • 325 Downloads
    • 2 Comments
  5. SQR.3 I LOVE YOU WHEN YOU Bald
    不要自殘了哥,加油意志力意志力
    • Free
    • 97 Downloads
  6. JEREMY SHUT THE FUCK UP
    BTW I LOVE YOUR VOICE

    • Free
    • 296 Downloads
  7. PLEASE UPLOAD THE ANIMATION
    ALSO IT WORKS DONT SAID I SCAM
    REMEMBER UPLOAD ANIMATION!
    • Free
    • 289 Downloads
    • 5 Comments
  8. TRUST ME YOU CAN STEAL THE MODEL
    • Free
    • 182 Downloads
    • Free
    • 73 Downloads
    • 1 Comments
  9. GET THE FUCK UP DELTA STUDIO

    ZRO KEEP CURSE ME OK ? FUCKING DOGSHIT
    • Free
    • 40 Downloads
  10. ROCA ORPHAN KEEP ABUSE
    JACK SHUT THE FUCK UP

    • Free
    • 250 Downloads
    • Free
    • 133 Downloads
    • 1 Comments
  11. BENJAMIN SHUT THE FUCK UP NIGGA
    • Free
    • 134 Downloads
    • 1 Comments
  12. 我不懂對方Easter有沒有羞恥心啦他媽的辦抽獎我抽到了不給錢現在那邊說什麽其他人說什麽不該給你之類的,然後對方XIAOKE跟我調解后才給我55R所以我將上傳他們的衣服然後各位可以拿去修改后拿去MARKETPLACE 售賣或者只花10R就穿上這件衣服,你不給我150R這就是你的代價,Easter!然後還有那邊不給我的那回事是什麽你不想給就不要辦 翻譯去英文
    I don’t know if that guy Easter has any shame. He held a giveaway, I won, but he didn’t give me the money. Now, people over there are saying things like I shouldn’t be given the prize. Then, after XIAOKE mediated with me, he only gave me 55 Robux.
    So, I will upload their clothing, and everyone can modify it and sell it on the Marketplace or just spend 10 Robux to wear it.
    If you don’t give me the 150 Robux, this is the price you have to pay, Easter!
    And what’s with the other thing where they didn’t give me what I deserved? If you don’t want to give the prize, then don’t hold a giveaway in the first place!



    • Free
    • 77 Downloads
    • 2 Comments
  13. ROC_Alan
    Ian_101101
    TWallen970722
    andy9811030
    GO FUCK YOUSELF BICTH KEEP TROLLING ROCA DOG
    • Free
    • 69 Downloads
    • 2 Comments
  14. HEY DELTA WHY YOU BANNED ME ?
    This is your retribution liittle bicth
    Hey sqr3 i love you soo much
    • Free
    • 141 Downloads
    • 6 Comments
  15. YIHONG0629 SHUT THE FUCK UP
    ABUSER
    AND KEEP TROLLING MOTHERLEESS
    • Free
    • 315 Downloads
    • 1 Comments
    • Free
    • 364 Downloads

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.