Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

Coolepicguy132

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Coolepicguy132

    Very good ambience, Very good lighting, But the problem is: The guns doesnt really work, I tried other ACS, And the gore doesnt work, I dont know if it is connected to that ACS that you made, Or not, But overall, I kinda recommend it.
  1. Good map, And good accuracy, But i dont recommend downloading it, When you spawn in, Theres a missing mesh building that looks like it fell, And i cant delete it.

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.