Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

GandonEbany

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GandonEbany

  1. GandonEbany posted a file in Scripted
    • 192 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    guns for roblox lol
    Free
  2. guns lol guns for roblox lol File Information Submitter GandonEbany Submitted 04/07/26 Category Scripted View File
  3. bd all guns all guns from blood debt lol File Information Submitter GandonEbany Submitted 04/07/26 Category Scripted View File
  4. I'll upload it soon
  5. PentHouse Map I think you'll need this File Information Submitter GandonEbany Submitted 02/18/26 Category Maps View File
    • 76 downloads
    • Version 0.0.1
    I think you'll need this
    Free
  6. <font dir="auto" style="vertical-align: inherit;"><font dir="auto" style="vertical-align: inherit;">Заброшенная фабрика.rbxl</font></font>
  7. The only working pistols there are the gg-17 (2M), I think.
  8. Transfer the Actor to your weapon and that's it, though there won't be a reload or bolt sound. All the weapons are broken and need fixing

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.