Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

Irkagiga

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Irkagiga

  1. Retribution Juggernaut Mode I am the owner of Retribution Juggernaut Mode and I am releasing the file publicly so anyone can upload and play my game. ITAL would rather squash fan projects than celebrate them. This is fully working and instructions are inside the place. File Information Submitter Irkagiga Submitted 03/15/26 Category Scripted View File
    • 840 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    I am the owner of Retribution Juggernaut Mode and I am releasing the file publicly so anyone can upload and play my game. ITAL would rather squash fan projects than celebrate them. This is fully working and instructions are inside the place.
    Free

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.