Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

gabin

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by gabin

  1. I didn't understand well
    I don't know why but when I download the map it doesn't open.
  2. When I launch the map on roblox it makes me but conexion fail
  3. gabin commented on ROCAISABUSE's file in Maps
    Bjr I tested your Roca map I saved it and I published it and I went to test it on roblox and there it but conexion fail so I asked a friend to test and it also put conexion fail

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.