Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

real4

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by real4

  1. I have a question, how do you even get these to begin with? These are really impressive and I applaud you for it And I'd like to discuss more in discord
  2. real4 reviewed a review on a file in Models
    didnt expect to see brm5 assets here nice job
  3. Is it not the same file as the one in the image?
  4. https://www.roblox.com/games/16207212549/Depths-of-Urgall I want to get up to date morphs of the legions and other things if you could
  5. I see that it got a different file instead?
  6. Why is this for 10$ lmao? I have the file rn

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.