Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

Abdul

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Abdul

  1. It worked for me at the time and you need the sounds. I learned how to do things myself.
  2. Honest answer, I haven't touched milsim in months, I don't know.
  3. It came with bandages with the system, I'm unsure of how to add proper acs medical, you might be able to just enable it and do that, but I've always used the bandages with MQS
  4. Fully Deobfuscated MQS ACS Including Variable Names Since the guy who uploaded the other one had an old shitty one that I had been able to do myself in 2 seconds, i found a guy months ago when I still kept tabs on milsim who fully deobfuscated the shit, some of the variable names in functions remain the same but if you scroll down you can clearly see that those variables are defined as well. Everything's readable. Have fun. File Information Submitter Abdul Submitted 08/20/26 Category Guns / Systems View File
    • 287 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    Since the guy who uploaded the other one had an old shitty one that I had been able to do myself in 2 seconds, i found a guy months ago when I still kept tabs on milsim who fully deobfuscated the shit, some of the variable names in functions remain the same but if you scroll down you can clearly see that those variables are defined as well. Everything's readable. Have fun.
    Free
    I have the fully unobfuscated, unwhitelisted version of this that was privately reverse engineered and given to me. This is just horrible since the variable names are still obfuscated and even the server and client unlike mine

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.