Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

Whatisagameorgame

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Whatisagameorgame

  1. Im not talking like a script I mean like disable it for players in studio and game
  2. Dawg if u cant find this or know how to enable a UI I am not helping u
  3. Pathos loading screens are shit in general :pray:
  4. Hey, you can use the version that I helped recreated and had , includes a ton of newer stuff bc im the goat. at coding Its one of the "Pathos March", review my most recent comment for any loading screen bugs in that one
  5. Omicron 4 was so fun lol, anyways I won't prob add updates as I don't work with stolen things anymore rlly, Heres a fix! steps Remove the loading script in rep first Enable the Main Menu UI in startergui Remove line, 707 of LocalMenuHandler under main menu UI Remove Localseathandler or expect lag (Expect a delay when spawning to when menu loads)
  6. I can see if my pc will open the file once again (I lag so bad) if it can I might make a fix for loading
  7. Spoof for anims, teams change perms havent done in a while
  8. Yes, I was the main recoder for everything that was updated, I do not claim to have made pathos, but I did re create things
  9. Just make sure to copy the ending parts that dont do the loading
  10. Tbh, you could just replace loading screens that what our copy did, P sure this version is oudated.
    • 203 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    Some random core game I found, do whatever
    Free
  11. replace perms too long to list loading screen is just a pain in general
  12. Go to ServerScriptService / Group lock, delete that or replace with your group
  13. Nah, their was 3 devs and we diden't make pathos lol just modified
  14. @zeu Can you please inform me on how u got this file
  15. Funny thing, I was one of the people who remade this, I don't remember giving it out so slightly concerning on how you got this file

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.