Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!
Files posted by mzzfiy1
-
The damn niga tricked you by saying that you wouldn't get access to the white list, so you'll get his fucking map and a million uniforms from him.
Terrain can be found here: https://darkblox.net/file/70468-pegasus-mid-south-institute/
I don't have Terrain for the other map.
enjoy
- Free
- 1219 Downloads
- 9 Comments
-
I was able to completely break the whitelist and make it for us, I will be very grateful to anyone who can make fully working sounds because they work only for those who are in the band.
TO MAKE ACS WORK IN ACS_Clientv1, PUT THE ID OF YOUR GROUP ON LINE 67.
- Free
- 5109 Downloads
- 101 Comments
-
LOKER IS LIKE CHUNKY BUT IT'S NOT HIM
to open the control panel c-17 leftalt+[
https://payhip.com/b/LEYGi
https://payhip.com/b/3cf95
- Free
- 1242 Downloads
- 11 Comments
-
these systems only work not on the published map, if you can de-amplify these systems, but the systems that are on this map
1.https://payhip.com/b/KtDwu
2.https://payhip.com/b/In3Ah
- Free
- 927 Downloads
- 16 Comments
-
credits to @TheFunnyGuy
I've made the whitelist available to everyone.
original file:https://darkblox.net/file/10366-bassa-acs-v8-unobfuscated/?tab=comments#comment-8054
English:
Hello my friends, I noticed that people couldn't hack the Bassa Combat System V8, so I hacked it for you.
important:IT WAS PROTECTED BY A WHITELIST, BUT I HACKED IT AND SET UP A GROUP https://www.roblox.com/communities/359302674/WRAITH-COMBAT-ACADEMY #!/about
YOU HAVE TO BE IN IT FOR ACS TO WORK!!!!!!!
Русский:
привет мои друзья я заметил что люди не могли взломать систему Bassa Combat System V8 по этому для вас я ее взломал
ВАЖНО:ОНА БЫЛА ЗАЩИЕНА БЕЛЫМ СПИСКОМ НО Я ЕГО ВЗЛОМАЛ И ПОСТАВИЛ ГРУППУ https://www.roblox.com/communities/359302674/WRAITH-COMBAT-ACADEMY#!/about
ВЫ ДОЛЖНЫ В НЕЙ НАХОДИТЬСЯ ЧТО БЫ РАБОТАЛ ACS!!!!!!!
- Free
- 1408 Downloads
- 7 Comments
-
credits to @TheFunnyGuy
i only deleted the whitelist
original file:https://darkblox.net/file/4791-chuhkee-moss-acs-2176/?tab=comments#comment-7614
English:
This acs was almost hacked, there was only one problem left, such as a bug with reloading with new weapons, the doors do not open and the animation of the hand interferes with the sight a little, and therefore it is hard to see there. I will be grateful to anyone who can crack and post it to the end (there are extra files on the map, you can delete them)
Русский:
Этот acs был почти что взломан осталась одна проблема такая как баг с перезарядкой с новыми оружиями двери не открываються и анимация руки мешает чуток прицелу и по этому там плохо видно буду благодарен тому кто до конца сможет взломать и выложить его (на карте есть лишние файлы можете их удалить)
- Free
- 1651 Downloads
- 11 Comments