Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

mzzfiy1

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mzzfiy1

  1. Stupid bastard, there are guns everywhere.
  2. Did you want to post this card? Do you happen to have northern scripts?
  3. Spin Ghar, Afghanistan-[UPDATE] Outdoor CQB Sports Facilitie The damn niga tricked you by saying that you wouldn't get access to the white list, so you'll get his fucking map and a million uniforms from him. Terrain can be found here: https://darkblox.net/file/70468-pegasus-mid-south-institute/ I don't have Terrain for the other map. enjoy File Information Submitter mzzfiy1 Submitted 07/27/26 Category Maps View File
    • 1224 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    The damn niga tricked you by saying that you wouldn't get access to the white list, so you'll get his fucking map and a million uniforms from him. Terrain can be found here: https://darkblox.net/file/70468-pegasus-mid-south-institute/ I don't have Terrain for the other map. enjoy
    Free
  4. :) Nice to hear, let's text me in discord, I'll give you some system
  5. And what do I have to do with it
  6. I have one—can you hack it? https://darkblox.net/file/10529-rcecombat-breaching/
  7. I need at least a server script
  8. Chuhkee Moss Arsenal https://payhip.com/b/3cf95 I urgently need that system with the scripts; I’ll hack it and release it for you.
  9. Bro, download version 1.4 already or the Pegasus system, we're really looking forward to it.
  10. yes, I hacked rce, but this is the old version and I can't fix the squat animation there, but everything else works in principle.
  11. write to me in the mzzfiy discord
  12. You need to be in this group for the whitelist to work.
  13. everything works in the new version for sure, you need to take medical drugs to treat
  14. that is, is there a sound of shooting specifically, perhaps in this weapon model the sound is indicated differently, for example, somewhere the sound of fire and somewhere close, press f9 and look there it should be that there is no sound of shooting for this weapon in the acs engine where gun models has a server, look for the model of your weapon and there should be a sound of a shot you need to fix it in the name, look at the one with the sound all right
  15. is the sound coming from the weapon or is it not there at all?

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.