Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

.synthx

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by .synthx

    • 208 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    ITS MY MODEL MY BY ME BY SYNTHX SOOO how to start? click ; again ; and push ' ITS ONLY MANUAL! pls like (im gonna make stock or sill 80)
    Free
  1. PLS READ DISCIPRTION! (180sx) ITS MY MODEL MY BY ME BY SYNTHX SOOO how to start? click ; again ; and push ' ITS ONLY MANUAL! pls like (im gonna make stock or sill 80) File Information Submitter .synthx Submitted 06/09/26 Category Cars View File
    • 275 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    Soooo hmmm okay?
    Free
  2. 2020 Porsche 718 Cayman Soooo hmmm okay? File Information Submitter .synthx Submitted 06/09/26 Category Cars View File
  3. Axiom model m4 f87 Yes, I know that everyone has it, but idk axiom File Information Submitter .synthx Submitted 06/08/26 Category Cars View File
  4. .synthx posted a file in Cars
    • 323 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    Yes, I know that everyone has it, but idk axiom
    Free
  5. Hmmmm( ̄ー ̄)
  6. !REWORK SOUND! bmw m5 f90 stock In the end, I decided to make new sounds for the BMW M5 F90 since they were removed, I felt sad about other users, go fuck Jason. File Information Submitter .synthx Submitted 06/05/26 Category Cars View File
    • 579 downloads
    • Version 1.2.0
    In the end, I decided to make new sounds for the BMW M5 F90 since they were removed, I felt sad about other users, go fuck Jason.
    Free

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.